Monday, May 09, 2005

Homework Writing I 9th May

Practice fast writing within the next 2 or 3 days. Write notes (mind map) for 5 minutes, then look up words in the dictionary for 5 minutes, then write for 10 minutes and save. You can go back and edit your writing any time.

Make sure that your blog is an active one by the next class (May 30th). You should have written at least 12 posts. At least two of these should be about easy English books you have read. At least one post should be about vocabulary. You should also have commented on other students' blogs at least 3 times.

2 comments:

Yuko_T said...

Hi, I am Yuko Tamakoshi, in writing 3. I am renewing my blog satisfactorily, but I have a qusetion about "vocabulary". Please tell me what I should write in detail. Could you give me a sample, please?

Yuko_T said...

oh, sorry, I didn't notice your past writing about vocabulary. So, I understand now.

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit