Monday, November 21, 2005

Chocolate

Natsumi told us about her favourite chocolate and asked for other ideas. Recently I've been eating chocolate high in polyphenols. One good one is Meiji Noir. This has 63% cacao. My favourite one now is little pieces of chocolate sold in a can. There are two types. One is just chocolate. The other also has cassis anthocyanins, so it is a kind of double protection against cancer. But I don't remember the name of this. Please help! I think it's by Morinaga or Meiji, but I can't find it on their websites.

Another kind of chocolate that I like is Cote D'Or, from Belgium. They make many kinds of chocolate, and we can get many of them in Premier Cru, a shop in Takuma. The kinds that I like that are high in polyphenols are Noir de Noir, and Intense. Green & Black's organic chocolate is also very good (I think it's from England), but I've never seen it in Japan.

No comments:

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit