Monday, December 19, 2005

Exams (1st yr)

There will be an exam. It will be a standard paper exam. There will be 2 parts:
  1. Vocabulary questions: all the questions through the semester.
  2. An essay: choose from a wide choice of topics.

NOTES:
1.We haven't done vocabulary questions for several weeks, because I wanted to give you more time for your weblogs. But I will add more over the next few weeks.
2. Some essay choices: self-introduction; holidays; my self-introduction 20 years in the future; Escape; a book I like; a movie I like.

The purposes of the exam are: to give you a chance to show your skill at writing in a timed environment, with plenty of time to prepare beforehand; to allow you to boost your score. The most important thing is to increase your WAI score before the exam. Note that your score cannot go down because of the exam.

No comments:

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit