Talking of Golden Week, I hear that some companies have very, very long holidays. It sounds nice, but it seems that it's not a good thing for them. Apparently, their companies have very little work so they are saving money by keeping the workers at home.
Friday, May 01, 2009
Golden Week Plans
The main part of the Golden Week holiday is coming soon. I worked last Wednesday, but I hope to do something interesting, maybe from Sunday to Wednesday. Unfortunately, it looks like the camping trip we usually do is not going to happen this year, as many of the children who usually come are getting older and are busy with club activities, so the organizer decided to call it off. Now that the motorway charges are very low, it's a good opportunity to go somewhere far away, but in the present economic situation we don't want to spend too much money on accommodation. Maybe we'll take day trips in the Kumamoto area, such as Aso and Kikuchi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment