The summer vacation is now almost over (at Kendai we still have another week). I feel a little dissatisfied because I didn't have much time to have fun, and I don't really feel I got so much work done (or at least not the work I really wanted to do). The beginning of the vavation was good. I went to see two movies. The first was Batman Begins, and it was great. Christian Bale was a much better Batman than George Clooney, and the story was very exciting. Ken Watanabe was good, too. The War of the Worlds was rather boring, though. I used to always go to Shinshigai to see movies, and then I switched to the cinemas in Oe (near Daiei), but now I go to Hikari no Mori. My next movie will be free, because I'm a member of the Cinemileage Club. I'm hoping to see Star Wars Episode 3 again before it ends. Also Cinderella Man sounds really good.
I went to Amakusa for a few days at Obon, but my father-in-law got sick so we came back rather early. Now I'm busy preparing for a conference where I'll presenting on the Taiiku no Hi weekend.
At the end of the holidays, I, and then my daughters, caught a cold.

No comments:
Post a Comment