Copy these questions and paste them into your own blog. Put the answers under the questions so that you cannot see the answers easily. This will help you later when you revise.
If you cannot find the answer quickly, don't spend too much time on the questions. Discuss the questions with your friends. When necessary, add the Japanese translation of the words or phrases. When the questioner thinks the question is difficult, he or she will give you the first letter to help you.
These questions are made from the
Longman Wordwise Dictionary.
- I spent a long time (l) _______, but I couldn't find anything I really liked. [SITUATION: talking about a shopping trip]
- Their son is (l) _______ _____ the farm while they're away.
- I lost (c) _____________ [MEANING: didn't think carefully OR didn't pay attention] for a moment, and that's when I crashed the car.
- I gave up the piano so that I could (c) ___________ on the violin.
- This problem is of (c) _______ to all of us.
- The police are very (c) _________ about the amount of crime in the area.
- Please don't (d) _______ me while I'm working. [MEANING: Jama suru na!]
- The way he stared at me really (d) _________ me.
- Some people have to drive long (d) _________ to work. [MEANING: kyori]
- Be sure to lock the (d) ____ when you leave.
- The Smiths live next (d) ____ to us.
- What did you (d) __ at school today? [SITUATION: when you get home after school]
- I have so much to (d) __. [MEANING: very busy]
- It's your turn to (d) __ the washing-up. [MEANING: sara wo arau]
- My father did not have a good (e) _________.
Technorati Tags: vocabulary, Wordwise

No comments:
Post a Comment