Because I missed 2 classes, we should do a make-up class (hokou) before the make-up class period. The people at the kyoumuka told me that Saturday was the only possible day. Probably you don't want to study on Saturday. But would it be possible to do one class on 25th June?
Even if it's difficult, I'd appreciate it if you could try to come. So please comment on my blog: No problem; Not convenient but I'll make an effort; Impossible.
And please add any condition, for example morning only, or afternoon only. Finally, add your preferred period (genme): 1, 2, 3, 4.
Sorry for any inconvenience, and 39 for your cooperation.

6 comments:
Hi! I have no problem with a make-up class on Saturday. Anytime is OK!
No problem. But I want to take class in morning.
I have no plobrem to make-up class on June 25.And anytime OK!!
See you♪
Hi!! I'm Misato. I want to take the class 2nd period.
No problem in morning. In the evening, I will busy.
Anytime ok. But I want to take class in morning.
Post a Comment