Yuko likes ice cream. I like the Haagen-Dazs range of ice creams. After a few years when they were a little boring, they have a nice variety now. This season, I especially like Panna Cotta & Raspberry. Raspberry is my favorite fruit, and the creaminess of the panna cotta is wonderful. This ice cream reminds me of a traditional British favorite, Raspberry Ripple, but I think the Haagen-Dazs version is even better.
And that's the problem. I want to eat the mango and coconut ice cream, but every time I see Panna Cotta & Raspberry I buy that instead. And that's not to mention Baskin Robbins ice creams. THe spring season, when they had Burgundy Cherry, was great. But it looks like the new seasonal flavors are even better. Temptation Island! Temptation indeed...

2 comments:
I like Haagen-Dazs,too.I didn't know the flavor,PannaCotta&Raspberry. It seems pretty delicious!
Haagen-Dazs icecream I reccomend is Crispy type. It tastes so good and easy to eat. My favorite flavor is Caramel. How about you?
Crispy type means like a wafer, right? They taste good, but they're so crumbly, and so expensive!
Post a Comment