What are your favorite movies, or what movies have you particularly enjoyed?
My favorite movies of recent years are Heat and Donnie Brasco. Both are gangster movies, and both star Al Pacino. In Heat, Robert De Niro costars, while in Donnie Brasco the costar is Johnny Depp. Donnie Brasco is a true story.
What actors or actresses or directors do you like/know?
I like Al Pacino and Johhny Depp, and Charlize Theron. I think Mike Newell, Michael Mann, and Peter Weir are great directors
How often do you go to the cinema? How often do you rent videos or DVDs? Do you have a DVD player?
I used to go to the cinema very often, but I'm very busy at work these last few years so I rarely go. But just this last month or so I've been lucky enough to see Star Wars Episode 3 and the Interpreter, with Sean Penn and Nicole Kidman.
Have you ever been to Cineplex (Oe) or the Toho cinemas in Hikari no Mori? What do you think of these multi-screen cinemas (multiplexes)?
Though I like the idea of small cinemas with idiosyncratic programs, in practice I love going to a big multiplex and being able to choose a movie after arriving, and getting popcorn and corn chips, etc!
Choose one movie and describe the story very simply.

No comments:
Post a Comment